Sunday, May 23, 2010

An Alphabet of "Loves"

No, I am not copping out on this entry. It's a challenge to come up with things which I love (excluding people) that start with each letter of the alphabet. Word games and puzzles were always fun...

A - animals of all kinds
B- books, books, and books
C-cars, children, courage
D-daybreak
E-Easter
F-frogs, flowers
G-gumption, gargoyles
H-horses, hiking
I-icicles, Indians, imagination
J-jumping, jewelery
K-kisses
L-lighthouses, lakes,lightening bugs
M-marsh
N-night
O-ocelots
P-Paris, pluff mud
Q-quills (writing)
R-rain
S-snow
T-trees, tomato sandwiches,
U-unicorns
V-violets
W-waterfalls
X-Xanadu
Y-yams
Z-zoos, zebras

I might try this at a later date with dislikes; the task was much harder than I thought it would be.

No comments:

Post a Comment