Friday, June 4, 2010

Still Taking It Easy

Well, so far I have been holding to my plans. I did curl up with a good book last night and fell asleep with the book open. I woke up this morning, fed the cats, dogs, and horses, moved to the living room, turned on the computer, and alternated between reading and computering (new word that I may have just coined). Yesterday, I bought the kitten a cat toy which has even get him busy! I did take time out to microwave a 5-min. Stouffer lunch, but I consumed it while reading! 

I have just returned from bringing the largest beasties in from the pasture and giving them their evening feed. Now I need to fix myself another 5-minute microwave meal for supper. After that, I would really love to curl up in bed with my book, but it's only 6:00 p.m. I guess I will stay up and read awhile, and then I can go to bed with a good book!

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,

    Rest is goos...reading is therapy...microwave meals are not so good. Have a salad:) I enjoy your posts and hope that you continue. Cut back on the sodium intake on those 60 second meals :)

    Just saying - Ron

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, Ron, but my weekend was all about reading!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a nice relaxing day. I'd like to have one of those. =)

    ReplyDelete